Kamryn turned 2 on Saturday, and I can't believe it. These past two years have flown by. She is getting so big, but I still think of her as my little baby.
Kamryn is such a sweet heart, but she also has a lot of spice in her as well. She doesn't like to see people sad and will be the first to come and give you a hug and kiss to help you feel better. With that being said, she usually is the reason the other person is sad. She is not afraid to fight for what she wants and is still learning to share and take turns.
Kamryn has always been a pretty easy baby. Her pregnancy was fairly easy, I didn't get as sick with her or feel as awful (I don't think, anyway). She
has been a good sleeper and has a really sweet spirit and disposition.
She loves to be the center of attention and loves to have everyone laughing with her and at her.
Most of all she is a Daddy's girl. She asks for him all day and can't wait for him to come home at night. When he does, she gets so excited and just loves on him for a good 10 minutes.
Kam brings so much to our home and we love her so much!!!
She was so cute opening her presents. She got so excited for every one and ooohed and aaahed at all of them.
We had a big cousin birthday party at my Mom's house. There are 4 nieces with birthdays in March and 3 of them are within days of each other, so we celebrated them all together. This was Kam's cupcake.
And what's a birthday without some yummy ice cream?


1 comments:
Love that girl so dang much!!! We still need to come give her our present! What a slacker I am.....oh well......
Post a Comment