skip to main | skip to sidebar

ben.laurie.hailey.kamryn

welcome to our crazy life

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rarely does a day go by that Kamryn doesn't make me laugh.
 The other day her and Hailey wanted some ice cream, so I scooped some into a bowl and they were sitting at the table eating it. I left the room to do something and by the time I came back, Kamryn had put this little chair right by the ottoman and was watching a show enjoying her ice cream, it was so cute. It took me a minute to get the camera, but I when I first saw her, her left leg was up on her right and she was shoveling the ice cream in:)

Posted by laurie at 9:09 AM  

1 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Too stinken cute Laurie! She is a doll!!

March 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

People I Like

  • Adam and Tiff
  • Amber and Blake
  • Amber and Matt
  • Brooke and Carry
  • Brooke and Travis
  • Chad and Jordan
  • Cole and Kristi
  • Heidi
  • hmac
  • Kathryn
  • Kelley and Reese
  • Kelli and Quinn
  • Kelly and Brett
  • Kelsea
  • Lindsey and Dallas
  • Lori and Jesse
  • Marchelle
  • Nikki and Justin
  • Steff and Josh
  • Tai and Adam
  • Tori and Eric

Links I like

  • Simple in the Kitchen
  • MMMDinners
  • sisters cafe
  • kitchen cafe
  • cjane
  • nienie
  • makeup
  • tonight 4 dinner
  • cute hair bows
  • pyzam templates
  • matiekay templates
  • cutest blog on the block
  • girly dos
  • babes in hairland
  • pipers hairdos
  • she does hair
Simple in the Kitchen

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2009 (19)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ▼ March (3)
      • Rarely does a day go by that Kamryn doesn't make m...
      • My car has needed new brakes for the longest time....
      • Tagged! (Thanks Nikki)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2008 (33)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (9)

site counter

Web Site Counters
Apple Computers