For the past week or so Kamryn has loved to be in dress ups. This one happens to be her absolute favorite. She puts it on first thing in the morning and wears it all day. She is so funny, she'll take it off to get in the bath and the minute she gets out she puts it on. It's quite a fight to get her to put real clothes on so we can go somewhere.
Of course the outfit is not complete without the colorful heart necklace and these awesome old dirty shoes that use to be Hailey's.
Once she gets the whole ensemble on she looks in the mirror and says: "I la it!!!" (love it)


7 comments:
She is so cute. What is it with kids and clothes? Cooper doesn't keep his on...EVER!
She is so cute!! She looks like Hailey in that picture, just a few years ago! I love how little girls think this is the normal attire for the day. We are slowly working our way out of the princess dress faze.
Too cute Laurie, she is seriously a doll! Loved your comment, you are so funny!! You wouldn't even be able to tell :) I'm feeling great though, thanks for asking!!
Hi Laurie! I'm flying in tomorrow night for a girls weekend and to see wicked... would be fun if you and Kell could catch up with us for dinner?! I'll have my cell or so will Nik! Talk to you soon
Hey Laurie!~ It would be Saturday night, would love for you to come to dinner.. and the movie too if you'd like. I did talk to Kell, so hopefully you guys can come!
Love you... but I need an update! :) Gotta keep in touch with you somehow!
Have you given up on Blogging??? :)
Post a Comment