is what we have been up to lately. I have had sick kids for the past week or so. Hailey first started with a really bad cough, then we went to the doctor because she got an ear infection and Kamryn also had one in each ear and an eye infection in each eye. Needless to say we have spent a lot of time at home not doing too much of anything. I am now sick, but sudafed seems to do the trick during the day, however nights are my enemy. I need and want to sleep, but I can't ever seem to actually stop coughing long enough to fall asleep. Nyquil will put me out pretty good but after a couple hours I am up again...coughing. So sorry for the lack of posting but I have been way too tired to even see straight:)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hope you feel better!
I hope you get feeling better soon! Cooper just had is tonsils out so we are not too happy around here either!
Laurie, Oh my heck, its been so long and im so glad that you found my blog.. thank you for your comment. We think about you guys too and it sounds like everything is going good for you guys.. I can't believe your family! your girls are so old, its crazy where the time goes. where are you guys living? we have to stay in touch! Take care
I am so sorry! I hope you get feeling better soon. Being sick and having sick kids- there's nothing worse :(
Winston has been sick too. I hope you all feel better soon. I was going crazy being stuck in the house so much!
Yeah, we got a new table. I LOVE it!!! It's a dark square tall table that seats 8. And we got a great deal on it!!
Post a Comment