Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Island Park

Last weekend we went back up to Ben's parents cabin to do some snowmobiling. It was tons of fun. I am always amazed at how much snow is up there. You can kind of tell in the picture below how high it was. In most places it was as tall as Hailey. This was Kamryns first time going on the snowmobiles, last year she was still too small, but she loved it. Ben took her and he said she giggled the whole time. Hailey of course loves it, and her only complaint is that the rides are too short. Even though I totally bundle them up, I still get worried that they will freeze, so their rides are always cut a little short. 
I managed to stick our kids with my sis and her hubby to go out for a ride myself. It was super fun, but I got stuck a lot. Needless to say, Ben was pretty sore the next day from digging me out:)
They had tons of fun getting pulled in the sled too.