December was such a CRAZY month (to say the least) for our family, that I fell way behind on my blogging. I was just going to pick up at the present, but I had to give a shout out to my brother in law, Dallas. He graduated with his Doctorates degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences at the beginning of December and is now officially a Chiropractor. I know it was a long road for him and my sister, I am so happy for the both of them. It was a fun trip to go down to the ceremony. I was going to post all the pictures of the fun things we did, but my computer is a little retarded tonight and doesn't want to cooperate so sorry.
Dallas officially graduating...
What cute brothers...
I loved this picture of Lindsey and Dallas that was taken after the ceremony.


0 comments:
Post a Comment