Kamryn finally got her first hair cut today. I decided it was time to cut the baby hair off the back. So she got a cute little "bob" with bangs too. She loved feeling like a big girl, and sat surprisingly still while they were cutting.
Don't you think she looks so much older? I do:)
I also was getting a little tired of dealing with the knots in Hailey's hair every time we brushed it out, or washed it, or whatever so we cut a good 4 or 5 inches off hers too. I was worried she would freak out when she saw how much came off, but luckily she didn't seem to care.


3 comments:
oh my gosh, i can't believe how big Kamryn looks, Crazy!! Call me to ge together!!
How cute!! Where is this salon?
Oh my gosh Laurie Kamyrn is a DOLL!! How cute of them getting there hair cuts! Banana boats are just bananas, chocolate chips and mini marshmellows wrapped in tin foil then put on the BBQ, melt them and eat it out of the banana with a spoon - there kinda fun. Bout the only way I can get my kids to eat a banana! Hope your doing good!
Post a Comment