I am Thankful (in no particular order) for:
Being an American. Our country is amazing and I am so glad that I am able to raise my family here.
An absolutely Amazing husband who loves and respects me. He is such a hard worker and an incredible father. We are so lucky to have him.
The Best children in the world. They are both adorable, smart, strong willed, and have me either in tears or laughter at least once a day.
An Awesome family. I am thankful for my parents and the values and teachings that they instilled in me and for all the sacrifices they continue to make for our family. My siblings are the coolest (that pretty much sums them up) :). I couldn't have asked for better in-laws, I love them like they are blood.
Loyal friends. I love the friendships I have with life-longers, neighbors, and sisters. Everybody needs good friends and I am so grateful for mine.
A Testimony of our Savior and the love he has for us and the Sacrifices he made for each of us.
...I could go on and on but these are at the top of my list these days...


1 comments:
Hi Laurie. How are ya? This is Brooke Thomas. Im glad you guys have a blog...I found it through Kelley's blog. Lately I have found a ton of people's blogs and I LOVE IT! E-mail me your e-mail address so I can invite you to mine. jacksonbrooke2002@gmail.com
Post a Comment