go private, that is. I always think it is a pain to sign into people's blogs that are private, and have never really understood why people had private ones in the first place. However, my friend told me a story today that totally freaked me out. So needless to say, I have decided to go private for the safety of my children. So if you care to keep looking at my blog leave me your e-mail address some way or another. You can e-mail it to me, leave a comment, or find me on facebook. Just makes sure you give it to me even if you think I have it, because I'm not sure how up to date my e-mail address' are. Thanks!!!!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
amberressel@yahoo.com. i wanna know the story. I've been thinking alot lately about making mine private too!!!
jacksonbrooke2002@gmail.com
Tai_Christensen@msn.com
Hey,
I want an invite. I think you have my email. I will send it to you a bit later!
hey Laurie, it's Maren... Lindsey's old time neighborhood friend. I love reading your blog, your children are adorable. If you want to add me that would be great! andrewandmaren@gmail.com
i am going private too-when I have the time to add all of the emails :D LOL ... anyway, add us ok? justinikki@comcast.net
not sure if you even look at my blog but my address is bearobsession@juno.com-kels
Post a Comment