It is called the honest scrap award and these are the rules... A) First list 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep. B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap... 1-I am SUPER SHY. I think a lot of people think I am a brat or stuck up, but I am just shy. So, should we ever encounter each other and I don't make the initiative to say Hi, I'm sorry. As I get older I am trying to come out of my shell more and more. 2-I have always HATED to COOK, but as of late I am LOVING IT. I mostly enjoy cooking a new recipe, it is fun to see how it will turn out. I think this new love has developed because I live out in the middle of nowhere and have nothing better to do. 3-I am TERRIFIED of HEGHTS. I can't climb up a ladder, or jump off the top of a house boat. Even the ski lifts scare me. I know I am a pansy. 4-I am a BAWL BABY. I cry over everything. I have my Dad to thank for this amazing talent. My husband can just ask why I am crying, and I'll cry. 5-I hate CONFRONTATION. I hate hurting people's feelings and I am not good at getting mine hurt. I just cry if they do:). Me and my husband never fight because of this. Is that good or bad? 6-I QUESTION my SKILLS at BEING a MOTHER everyday. It is harder than I ever could have imagined. I feel totally inadequate sometimes and feel as though my kids deserve so much better. Lately I have become a screamer and I HATE THAT!! 7-I have NEVER been to a day of SCHOOL outside of HIGH SCHOOL. I absolutely hate school. I love to learn new things, I just hate being forced to do so. When my kids are older I'd love to take some classes to specialize in something, but never college. I just can't stand the boring classroom setting. I need some hands on learning. 8-EVERYDAY I think how THANKFUL I am for my HUSBAND. I honestly believe we were meant to be together. He is so good for me and is everything that I need in a husband. He is strong (mentally, emotionally, and physically), he is motivated and dependable. I know I can always go to him when I have a problem and we can figure it out together. He is an amazing father and has our two daughters wrapped around his finger. They are so lucky to have him in their lives and so am I. 9-I LOVE MY 2 GIRLS 2 DEATH!!! I would love to have a little boy too, but all the emotion around here has me too scared to try. 10-I HATE far away COMMITMENTS. It is so hard for me to say that on the 23rd of next month I will do something, I like more spontaneous stuff. Planning something for the end of the week is pushing it for me. I tried really hard to think of something great for the last one. Sorry to let you down:) Now I tag these Honest Scrapers: Kelli, Amber, Tai, Lindsey, Brooke Jackson, Kristi Sondrup, and Lori Malmrose. Come on girls, don't let me down.The Honest Scrap
Monday, March 9, 2009
Tagged! (Thanks Nikki)
Posted by laurie at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
So thats why you wouldn't talk to me when I first moved into the circle, LOL, :):):):):):):)
So fun...I've known you for a long time and I learned more about you :) if you're ever out this way, call me and we'll meet up!
I have the same problem as #1. I hate it about me. I am trying also, but it just gets harder the older I get and yes I am way older than you so you still have time.lol I have major anxiety about this all the time!!
ya, that would be perfect. where and when are you guys planning?
I am good with whatever :) we can always go to my house as well...I really am good with whatever :) you guys decide!
I don't have your number or I would just call too :) anyway, we are meeting at Robintino's tomorrow (3/26) at 12:30. If your kids are better, you should for sure come!
Post a Comment