I keep forgetting to post this awesome picture of my hot hubby. A few weeks ago he woke up with one eye a little swollen. When he woke up the next day it was totally swollen shut and the other eye was on it's way. Turns out he got bit by some spider(maybe the one I posted about a while back:)
Anyways... his nose was swollen along with his right ear and he also got some weird rash on his right bicep. This picture doesn't quite do it justice. Let's just say I didn't stop laughing for about 3 or 4 days until it was gone.
Here is a picture to prove he is back to normal:)
love ya honey!!!


5 comments:
Poor guy. You trip to island park looked like fun!
Tell Ben he is HOT!!
Kelli
(I better sign my name because it comes across as Quinn & that might be a little weird)
Poor guy...! Glad he got back to normal! :) Island Park looks like a blast, my kids have probably never seen that much snow.. sad, but true! I have to say I don't miss it that much though! Have a good week - miss you guys, can't wait to do lunch again!!
so funny!!! good thing hes all back to normal! thanks again for coming to the party. I'll call ya!
Love you and your blog... but i wish you would update it!! :) I'm totally jokin! But wanted to say Hi!!
Post a Comment