Friday, November 7, 2008

No this is not actual size, from leg to leg it was a good three inches. And Yes, it was in my window well at my house. This is about the fourth one we have seen in the past week. Up until Saturday, they have all been by my neighbors house and spiders can't crawl or anything so they have stayed over there right? Well I saw this bad boy clinging to our screen trying to find a way in our house.... so I have not been able to sleep because I am sure he found away in and is just waiting for me to fall asleep so he can crawl all over me and sink his fangs into my skin.
I think it is a tarantula. What do you think?

3 comments:

Dallas and Lindsey said...

OH. MY. NASTY. that's all i have to say about that!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

i seriously would have died!! that's so YUCKY!!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

ummmmmm, just call the bug people. They will spray the inside and outside of every inch of your house and its safe for babies and animals. (obviously we have had a bug/spider/ant problem before!) it really works!!