Monday, June 30, 2008

Summertime is CRAZY!!

Summertime seems to get more and more crazy the older my kids get. We have been so busy lately that I haven't even had time to blog:) Oddly enough I have been so busy that I have forgotten to take my  camera on all of our fun excursions. However we have been busy hanging out by the pool, going for picnics, playing at the park, playing on end with the neighborhood friends and just living life. This past weekend we went to the Lehi Rodeo with Ben's Parents. It was a lot of fun and Kamryn did a lot better than I thought she would do sitting still for three hours in confined bleachers. I think the M&M's, Starburst, and Snow cones helped. (thanks Papa):-)

The weekend before that was our Saratoga Springs Splash. Our city had a little carnival, parade, and fireworks. The Carnival was at the park right down the street from our house, so that was fun. Here is a picture of us going down the big blowup slide.

Kamryn didn't like it too well. She cried the whole time going down. She thought it was fun to climb up though:). Hailey had a blast!


Kamryn would have much rather just ran around the whole time. She is a free spirit and does not like to be told what to do or where to go. I thought this was a cute picture of her. You can't really tell, but she actually has pigtails on the back of her head-this was a first:)


This isn't a real cute picture, but Hailey really wanted a picture of the butterfly that she got painted on her face in her.

That night we had a BBQ in our culdesac, actually it ended up being in our neighbors driveway. It was super fun, we just hung out, ate, and chatted. Oh, and watched fireworks right from the driveway that were lit off right across the street. -SUPER COOL!



Hailey has started taking Cheerleading this summer. Her two best friends that live in our culdesac also are in her same class. She has a blast. It fits her personality to T. 


2 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

Summertime is so CRAZY! I cant believe its July, before we know it summer will be over :( I love your splash pics, that was so fun!!!

Dallas and Lindsey said...

How Fun!! I'm so glad to finally be able to see what's been going on in your guy's life! I can't wait for this weekend when we get to see you guys!