Over Mothers Day weekend we went to the Sand Dunes with Kelli and Quinn. It was a lot of fun. Ben and Quinn were gone most of the time on the four wheelers and Kelli and me sat at camp with the kids who loved digging in the sand all day. Hailey absolutely loved riding through the dunes on the 4 wheeler. Ben said that she just squeeled the whole time. He later took me on the same ride, and I was a little bit scared. But for those of you who know what a pansy I am that comes as no surprise.
Kamryn went for a ride and just cried. I don't think she liked the sand getting blown in her face:)
This picture wouldn't download, but it was a way cute picture of Kellis kids on the 4 wheeler
Hailey loved her bed up top in the motor home that we stayed in.
This is just a picture of Kamryn eating some cookies with Kelli


0 comments:
Post a Comment