For Those of you who are upset that I haven't posted for a while-I have a good excuse, our computer broke. I hope it is not dead for good, because it is a mac I have faith that if I take it in somewhere they can fix it, but right now I can't even get it to turn on. So tonight, I finally remembered to take out Bens computer and post something. Sorry I don't have anything more exciting than the two posts that you'll find below;)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy you finally posted! Sounds like you guys had a blast at the sand dunes. Fun! And I know I say this every time I talk to you, but Kam is getting SOOOOO big!! holy cow! I can't believe how cute she is! Im so excited that you got a tramp! You will never see the end of me once we move back to Utah! Hahaha!! Can you believe only like 86 more days?? Crazy!
Post a Comment