I've been a slacker lately on my posting, actually on my picture taking, hence the posting:)
Here are some pictures that I do have...
We went up to Island Park a couple weeks ago for the boys to build some stairs off the deck. The weather was FREEZING so us girls didn't venture outside too much.
We kept cozy inside by the fire


5 comments:
Cute pictures! Hailey looks so grown up. Will you email me the recipe for the pizza roll you made us? I've been meaning to ask you for a long time! Just whenever you have a chance. Thanks Laurie! kellyadamsrobinson@gmail.com
You and your girls are stunning!! It was so good to see you the other day, we need to get together again soon!!
That picture is sooo cute of Kamryn!! You guys always go to fun getaways!! See you tomorrow!!
With all the crazy people out there I decided to take our last name off everything so I had to change our blog title to quinnandkelli.blogspot.com.
Thanks!
Kelli
Post a Comment