I know, I know... we've tried a dog before, but we decided it was high time the kids had a pet. I hope I have learned from my mistakes though and this one will be a little easier than before. Ben kinda planted the seed that we should get one a little bit ago, so I had been looking on KSL and at the animal shelters, no luck at the animal shelters, but we did find this little guy on KSL. Ben went and picked him up on Tuesday. We hadn't said anything to the girls so it was a way fun surprise when Ben walked in with him. Hailey absolutely adores him, and he Hailey. She is very responsible with him and I think it will be good for her. She does carry him around a lot and treats him like a baby. Kamryn has surprised me because she usually goes crazy for any animal she sees, so I thought she was pretty much going to maul this little guy, but she pretty much ignores him. She will come up and pet him and gets a little excited to see him, but that's about it.
This is one of the ways Hailey carries him around the house :)
The potty training has gone pretty well, right before bed last night he had only had 2 accidents and other than that he goes outside every two hours. However, last night the baby gate fell down from his sleeping quarters and he pretty much had free reign of the house. There was pee and poo on the paper that I had put by his kennel, so I am telling myself that is all he went and he didn't go on the carpet:)


1 comments:
You forgot to mention his name!! The best name in the world that Hailey picked (that is according to Kels!)....FUZZ! I love it too :-)
Post a Comment