we had! It was super busy, but tons of fun. We started off by going to the Riverton city parade with our good friends Kelli and Quinn. It was hot, but the kids had tons of fun. Hailey got just about as much candy as she does on Halloween.


We then left the parade to hurry and get to Bountiful for Lindsey's surprise birthday party. It's not her birthday until the 16th, but since they were here from California for the 4th, we kinda celebrated it then. Hailey was counting down the days till Linny and Dallas got here and I don't think she let them leave her sight the whole weekend. She even had to sleep in their room for all 3 nights.

The next few days were so crazy. I even forgot to take pictures, but to give you a quick rundown- we woke up Friday morning and canoed down the Weber River with
Ben's parents and
linds and
dal. (Katie watched the girls-thanks
Katie:) ) Later that night we went to the Bee's game with the same crowd. It was a little hard keeping the girls still that long, but the fireworks at the end sure had them in a trance. On Saturday the girls and I went to Bear Lake for the day with my
fam. It was fun. The only time i saw Hailey was to reapply sunblock. She had a blast!! She was
definitely in her element.
Kamryn also had fun until about the last hour when she realized she hadn't napped in the last 9 hours and she had a come apart. Notice I didn't mention
Bens name in the group who went to Bear Lake, he spent the day Sky diving-
again. He went with his brother Dallas and his dad and
MOM. When we got back that night, we had a quick firework show of our own
with some fireworks that Hailey went and got with
Linds and Dal, from some money she mooched off her papa. I think she had more fun riding down to the firework stand in the Rhino than she did actually watching the fireworks. We then fell asleep at Ben's parents for the third night in a row (thanks Dan and Shellie)

Well, there you go. Sorry I rambled. But I really didn't have a choice. This week should be equally as crazy. My two brothers from Oregon are here and we should be doing some fun stuff-Don't worry I'll keep you posted:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment