just about the only reason I was happy to move from our old house was to escape the snakes who had decided to make our backyard their home. Last week however, our neighbors found a huge snake just down the street. It was a gopher snake and probably 2 1/2 to 3 feet long and very very fat. I was totally freaked out. My neighbor was telling me how they like rock walls because the can go in the cracks between the rocks to cool off and of course, we have a rock wall in our backyard. So for the rest of the day I just stared out our back door searching for snakes. I sent Ben out twice to get kill the ones that I was sure I could see. (whoops, false alarm) I also could not sleep that night. I was just sure there were snakes in my bed and everywhere in my house. Well, yesterday I went in our garage to get out the stroller and there it was.... a SNAKE! I know, I know, it is small, but that doesn't matter. It is still a snake. And from past experience, I personally think that smaller is worse, because that means that it is a baby and there are MORE.
If the market wasn't so bad I would have a for sale sign up now!


1 comments:
well, looks like you never should have left then!!!!!!! Really i think you should come back!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment