Well, I have been trying to get some pictures to go with this blog, but something must be wrong with the site because I am having problems uploading them. Don't worry though I will post them as soon as it lets me.
I think the parents of any little girl, pretty much know it is inevitable that one day their daughter will cut their hair. (right Katie?) Well, I had pretty much threatened Hailey with her life if she ever did it. I guess she figured that if she cut her friends hair it didn't count as her own. Yep, her sweet little friend from across the street who use to have almost shoulder length hair now has a very choppy boy-style cut.
They were playing "salon" in Hailey's room yesterday and I even checked on them a few times. Somewhere in the 5 minute window that I had left them totally alone, Hailey got a pair of nail scissors and snipped away. I felt so bad and was so scared to talk to her mom. She was really nice and understanding though. It wasn't like I could fix the situation and glue her hair back on, I just felt awful.


1 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!! All I can say is she is definitely her mother's daughter. Weren't you always obsessed with hair when you were little? :) And what was the comment supposed to mean that you posted on my blog? You think you're funny don't ya? ;)
Post a Comment