Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey!

Hailey turned 5 yesterday and I can't believe it. It scares me to think how quickly these past 5 years have flown by. Before you know it I will be posting her wedding pictures on here. (Well not if Ben has anything to do with it)
On Saturday we had her birthday party at our house with some friends and cousins. I think it went pretty well. All the kids had a great time, eating pizza, playing numerous games, and of course getting a sugar high on candy and cake and ice cream. We did a pinata down in our unfinished basement, hence the beautiful background on this picture:)

Hailey definitely got spoiled with all the gifts from her party and then us, grandparents, and aunts and uncles. Thanks to everyone who made her day.

3 comments:

Quinn said...

I am very impressed keeping up on your posts!

Kelli

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!

Kels said...

Enna,
I can't believe how big your kids are, you have such a cute family!! Happy birthday Hailey!